Sunday 12 August 2012

Seaside and sunshine

I spent the weekend with a good friend in Southampton, and on Saturday the weather was nice enough for a day trip to the seaside. We went to Bournemouth on the train and spent a lovely day lazing on the beach and doing a lot of eating! My favourite thing of the day had to be the beautifully painted beach huts in such an array of colours. I have decided that I need to get one and turn it into a crafting haven by the sea!

The beach was so crowded!
NOTD in cornflower blue - Kiko Milano
 I really really really need a beach hut! I worry they are super expensive though... and I don't actually live near a beach so that may be an issue.







There is also a small fairground which is really pretty - lots of stalls and a couple of rides. Bournemouth is always fun for a day out :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great weekend..i love the picture of the beach

    ReplyDelete