Saturday 29 December 2012

Christmas Photos

Just wanted to share a few photos that sum up my Christmas 2012. It's been a busy December so was so happy to have some days off to spend with friends and family. Hope everyone had a great Christmas!
This was my Christmas nail art - was so sad that my top coat made everything bubbly :( but it looked good if you weren't scrutinizing up close. The pink and mint polishes are from Rimmel. The sparkly ones are Indian Ocean and Blizzard, both from Model's Own. Obsessed with Blizzard!! And the nail art is from Npw and Claire's.
Christmas silliness in Liberty of London!
 South Bank Christmas market = magic. Best caramel hot chocolate.
Christmas tree brownie (extra chocolatey) and peanut butter / choc chip cookies. All gluten free goodies!

2 comments:

  1. I think your nails look fantastic! And you mentioned where your favorite caramel hot chocolate was- I have my favorite hot chocolates, too, and I know which stores make them best :) Right now, I am absolutely loving Starbuck's White Hot Chocolate with whipped cream. Every other place I've been to makes their white hot chocolate too sweet. Starbucks' one is divine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nail looks very cute! Hope you had a good holiday~

    ReplyDelete