Wednesday 21 November 2012

Instagram


This morning I was reading Ally's post about joining Instagram, and thought it would be fun to share my own profile. I have been using Instagram for quite a while now, I think it's a great way of capturing everyday moments when I don't have my proper camera with me. And it's nice to have pictures all in the same format / size for crafts. I have seen a lot of Instagram based crafts like magnets and prints.

My username is @miniflakes, feel free to add me or leave your own username so I can have a peek at your photos!


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! :D

    Love your photos! I've been messing with instagram and I think I really am gonna like it. It's also fun to be able to see some of a bloggers daily life.

    Ally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem :) Yeah it gets really addictive, I love being able to see snippets of other people's daily lives!

      Delete
  2. Great photos! I really need to get instagram! Great blog, found you on blog hop! New follower:)
    Brittney
    http://beautybybrittney02.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Yes instagram is really fun, get to it!! Will have to check out your blog!

      Delete